Re: RFS openpref + hexalate

On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 7:52 AM, Dariusz Dwornikowski
<dariusz.dwornikowski@cs.put.poznan.pl> wrote:
> Dear Team,
>
> Please sponsor uploads of hexalate and openpref.
>
> Openpref [1] (0.1.3-2):
>
> * Migrated to dh
>   * Icon added
>   * Desktop file added  (Closes: #737993)
>   * Bumb standard to 3.9.5, no changes needed
>   * Compat set to 9
>   * Added menu file (Closes: #737993)
>   * New maintainer (Closes: #746460)
>
> hexalate [2] (1.0.3-1) (here Jackson agreed I upload this version and
> also move its development from nowhere to pkg-games)
>
>   [ Jackson Doak ]
>   * New upstream release
>   * debian/control:
>     - Adopt package (Closes: #737295)
>     - Use Qt5 Build dependencies
>     - Bump standards-version to 3.9.5
>   * Use DEP5 copyright
>   * Drop debian/patches/, it's easier to fix this in debian/rules
>
>   [ Dariusz Dwornikowski ]
>   * Better manpage created
>   * --parallel added to dh
>   * patch to add Keywords to .desktop file
>   * wrap-and-sort on d/*
>

> [1] http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-games/openpref.git
> [2] http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-games/hexalate.git

I'll take a look over these packages (and some other ones on the
sponsor queue) later over the weekend, although I'd definitely
appreciate it if other DDs took a look at these packages and sponsored
them instead. My backlog is starting to really pile up...

Regards,
Vincent