RFS: bygfoot/2.3.2-2

Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal

  Dear mentors,

  I am looking for a sponsor for my package "bygfoot"

 * Package name    : bygfoot
   Version         : 2.3.2-2
   Upstream Author :
 * URL             :
 * License         : GPL
   Section         : games

  It builds those binary packages:

    bygfoot    - football (a.k.a soccer) management game
 bygfoot-data - data of football (a.k.a soccer) management game

  To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/bygfoot

    dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/b/bygfoot/bygfoot_2.3.2-2.dsc

  More information about hello can be obtained from http://www.example.com.

  Changes since the last upload:

   * Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.5
   * Bump debhelper to 9
   * Create a valid desktop file. Add keywords and a comment in German
     Thanks to  Markus Koschany <apo@gambaru.de>
   * bygfoot.menu: Use the absolute icon path to display the menu icon
     Thanks to Markus Koschany <apo@gambaru.de> (Closes: #737839)

  Regards,

  Elías Alejandro