Interested in packaging Glamour for Debian and Ubuntu

Hi Nelson,

My name is Miriam Ruiz, and I am a Debian Developer. I am interested
in packaging your game Glamour for Debian and Ubuntu, but I'm having
an issue with a few of the songs and one of the fonts, that don't seem
to be DFSG-free [1] [2] [3]. In particular, some of them are CC-by-nc,
and a couple of others is not clear whether they are CC-by-sa 2.0/2.5
(as the copyright text embedded in them states) or 3.0 (as the
download site claims).

This is relevant because CC-by-2.0 and CC-by-2.5 had issues in some of
their clauses, while CC-by-3.0 is considered DFSG-free, and there's no
automatic conversion of licensed works to later versions of the
license.

What we usually do in these cases is try to replace the non-free
contentrs with DFSG-free ones, or sometimes just remove them. I don't
think it would be nice to remove the music in this particular case, so
I would prefer the former.

I just thought it might be wise to ask about whath you thought about
it, and if you had any suggestion.

Thanks in advance,
Miry

PS: I'm CC'ing the Debian/Ubuntu Games Team Mailing List in this mail

[1] http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-games/packages/trunk/glamour/debian/copyright?view=markup
[2] https://www.debian.org/social_contract
[3] http://people.debian.org/~bap/dfsg-faq.html