Re: FYI: debian-legal is discussing the inclusion in the Debian archive of "erotic" interactive fiction depicting the sexual abuse of children

To save people wasting time on this

Debian is a volunteer effort

Each DD can contribute what they want

On the inclusion of packages like this, I suspect some DDs would find
the only thing left to contribute is their resignations.

Many people wouldn't want to touch this with a ten foot pole.  The
consequences of even showing sympathy for this type of package could
well have personal consequences for some people well into the future,
here is a typical example:

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-26502420