Re: Red Eclipse should be in main

On 03.03.2014 00:39, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 7:33 AM, Markus Koschany wrote:
>
>> Just for the record, I have filed
>>
>> https://bugs.debian.org/740565
>>
>> to keep track of the issue since my impression was that we have reached
>> consensus to move Red Eclipse to the main section.
>
> Has anyone done the investigation into upstream development practices
> required to determine if it is suitable for main?

I think we need a better understanding of what is meant by "upstream
development practices" and how it affects the discussion about moving
Red Eclipse to main. The wording itself is pretty vague. Most important
would be to determine how it correlates with the DFSG and other games in
main. Obviously the same rules must apply to all packages.

Markus