deng/doomsday in need of a maintainer/uploader

Hi all,

Kees Meijs has done a great job of maintaining deng (now doomsday
in NEW) as part of the Debian Games Team. However unfortunately he
cannot continue to do so. Fabian Greffrath and I have done some work
on the package (Febian in particular has done a good job) but neither
of us can continue with it. For that reason I've removed myself from
uploaders in the VCS.

If you might be interested in taking over the package please do so!