DccNiTghtmare

Thank you Barry for your reply.
I have now another problem. Since I have enabled hardening, the -dbg package is empty, whereas it worked perfectly before.
Has someone ever had a similar problem?
I use dpkg-buildflags with "DEB_BUILD_MAINT_OPTIONS = hardening=+all" for hardening and "DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS = nostrip noopt" for debugging.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Vincent