Re: Preliminary list of games without menu or desktop files

On 17/08/13 16:36, Miriam Ruiz wrote:
> I'm attaching a preliminary list of the games in the archive that are
> missing either a menu or a desktop files. I know there are false
> positives, though

quake and quake3 do have desktop and menu files - I don't think your
script reads contrib/non-free Contents?

ioquake3, darkplaces, quakespasm are just engines (for openarena/quake3,
nexuiz/quake, quake respectively), to be pulled in via dependencies, not
"user-facing" packages, so it's intentional that they don't have
desktop/menu files. Their "actual game content" packages do. Should
their debtags be removed or something?