Re: DccNiTghtmare

2013/8/17 Vincent Prat <vinceprat@free.fr>
Hello everybody,

Hi! :)

I would like to package dccnightmare, for which a RFP was filed [1] some time ago.
I suppose I shall retitle the bug to ITP. Am I right?

Yes, you should retitle it as ITP and maybe assign it to you as owner.

The package is already present in the Team SVN repository [2]. I have adapted it to the new upstream version 0.10.
My package is currently working even though there is still lintian errors. May I commit my changes now or should I fix these errors before?

It's okay to push stuff into the archive that is unfinished, as we might be collaboratively work in them.

Greetings,
Miry