Re: Becoming a member of debian-devel-games team

On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 6:01 PM, Anton Balashov wrote:

> I want to try to become a useful team member and I'm looking for how to
> do that :)

Excellent, some links below...

> AFAIK, you use git for keep debian/*. How can I use it too for
> curseofwar? How to request access?

We use SVN and git, more info here:

https://wiki.debian.org/Games/VCS

https://wiki.debian.org/Games/Development

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianWiki/EditorGuide#Translations

> Maybe something more.

More ideas for helping the team and Debian here:

https://wiki.debian.org/Games/Development#Get_Involved
http://www.debian.org/intro/help

--
bye,