Re: Neverball 2nd try

On 28.05.2013 21:41, Jordà Polo wrote:
> On Sat, May 25, 2013 at 03:05:29PM +0200, Markus Koschany wrote:
>> I saw that your last commits to neverball happened four respectively
>> five years ago. I think in an ideal world the list of uploaders only
>> reflected those people who still actively maintain the package. From my
>> own experience, if the number of human maintainers is fairly low, most
>> people rather tend to help out than in the opposite case where they
>> assume from the outside that enough support is already available.
>>
>> However more active maintainers are obviously better for a package than
>> less. What would it take for you to get active again? If you cannot or
>> do not want to be involved in Neverball again, please let me know and i
>> remove you from Uploaders.
>
> Markus,
>
> My last activity related to neverball was 2 years ago (still a long time
> ago, but I haven't been completely away). I'm not as responsive as I
> used to be, but I'm still around.

Hello Jordà,

good to hear that you are still around. Please let me know what you
think about the latest, still unreleased, revision of Neverball and feel
free to add new improvements to it. I think we don't need to wait for a
consensus about the French translation bug to start looking for a
sponsor. If you both agree, i will add neverball 1.5.4-6 to our
Sponsors/Queue at the weekend.

Regards,

Markus