Re: Neverball 2nd try

Hello Markus,

Gladly get involved in the project: now for my kids - that was the
main reason why I went down. Just for a quick catch-up, could you
provide a few information: is there any git repo, where I should get
r/w rights for continue the maintenance of neverball/putt?

Thanks,

Tamas
VWOL
Tamas SZERB <toma@rulez.org>