Re: Fwd: RFS: powder/117-2 ITA

On 5/25/2013 6:03 AM, Steven Hamilton wrote:
> Dear Gamers,
>
> I've just submitted an upload and RFS for Powder which I'm still
> intending to adopt. RFS details below. Feedback most welcome.
>

>  * Package name    : powder
>    Version         : 117-2
>    Upstream Author : Jeff Lait <jmlait@zincland.com>
>  * URL             : http://www.zincland.com/powder/
>  * License         : various
>    Section         : games
>
>   It builds those binary packages:
>
>     powder     - Graphical dungeon crawling game
>
>   To access further information about this package, please visit the
> following URL:
>
>   http://mentors.debian.net/package/powder
>

>   Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this command:
>
>     dget -x
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/non-free/p/powder/powder_117-2.dsc
>
>   More information about hello can be obtained from http://www.example.com.
>
>   Changes since the last upload:
>
>   * New maintainer. (Closes: #691835).
>   * rules updated to use dh(1).
>   * Removed windows executables in /support dirs.
>   * Hardening implemented.
>   * Bump Standards to 3.9.4.0 . No changes necessary.
>   * Static build against libstdc++ changed to dynamic.
>

>   Regards,
>    Steven Hamilton

Steven,

I am assuming since you removed Windows binaries that you repacked the tarball? If so you need to
create a new version of the tarball.  Trying to extract the source of your current package I get the
following:

dpkg-source: error: File ./powder_117.orig.tar.gz has size 1891043 instead of expected 1780754

Thanks,

Barry deFreese