Re: Darkplaces commits

At Thu, 23 May 2013 10:57:59 +0100,
Simon McVittie wrote:
> I will consider d0-blind-id to be on my queue for review and upload,
> then; possibly-missing hardening flags are something I can check.

Great, thank you.

I have now pushed my final commits for the initial packaging.  I have
checked and blhc reports that the FORTIFY_SOURCE flag is present, so I
think the Lintian warning is a false positive.  However, I have not
yet added a Lintian override for this - I would rather wait for you to
verify it!

> Thanks! It might be worth pulling at least the first one into experimental?

I will get to work on this.

David