Re: Request Package Review

Hi,

You've bumped the debhelper compat version and dependency to 9, but you haven't
touched the rules file. I'm just wondering if you are relying on a particular
debhelper version 9 feature. Looking at debian/rules, I think it would be ripe
for rewriting in dh(1)-style, since most of the targets are not customized. I
also think that the build steps should be under build-arch or build-indep
rather than the build-stamp target.

You also bumped the standards version, it would be worth indicating this in the
changelog (and listing either "no changes necessary" - which I presume is the
case since there are no changes ☺ - or a brief list of necessary changes to
conform to the newer standard)

You list 'unstable' in the changelog, are you intending to hold off uploading
until after the release of wheezy? If not, you should target 'experimental'.

Maintainer/Uploaders are backwards. For games team packages, the Maintainer
field should be the team list, and the Uploader field should be the people
that look after the package. (I realise the existing versions of powder in
the archive have the same problem).

Hope this helps!