Re: Steam for Linux? No thanks.

* Dmitry Smirnov <onlyjob@member.fsf.org> [2013-02-23 08:57:32 CET]:
> On Fri, 22 Feb 2013 15:08:21 Michael Gilbert wrote:
> > How then do we justify telling people what they can or cannot do with
> > their own time?  How exactly do we justify that kind of imposition on
> > their personal freedom and their ability to self-actualize?
>
> What's wrong with respectfully bringing concerns about the issues to the
> attention (and discussion) if there are reasons to believe that somebody may
> not be aware of implications?

 There is nothing wrong with respectfully bringing up concerns and
believing that others might not be aware of some implications.

 Only, the discussion wasn't very respectful (from various parts, to be
honest); and also, re-iterating the same statement over and over again
doesn't solve the issue that others believe different.

 Your concerns have been heard, and repeating them over and over again
won't change people's mind if you aren't able to bring up any new
reasonings, which I don't see.

 Thanks,
Rhonda