Re: Steam for Linux? No thanks.

>  http://ftp-master.debian.org/new/steam_1.0.0.28-1.html

Here is the updated list of notes (after discussion above):
0) Please consider using package name steam-nonfree instead of steam, and
   use ITP #701157 instead of ITP #440607.
1) Please update debian/copyright to include the information about licenses
   and copyright holders of libraries in bootstraplinux_ubuntu12_32.tar.xz.
   .
   Or consider deleting this file from source package: it could be downloaded
   during package installing.
   .
   I believe this should be done before upload to NEW queue.
2) Conflicts: steam-lib.
   Please remove this from the package: there is no such package in Debian,
   see: http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=steam-lib
3) Please create a git repo with only ./debian/ directory. It will simplify
   the maintaining of the package.
   .
   For example, I will be able to check package more closely before it will
   enter to Debian archive. Also I might to propose you my debian/patches,
   debian/watch and maybe something else.

Best regards,
Boris