Re: supertuxkart 0.8.1

Oh in this machine I should have some lintian warnings hidden... sorry for that!

I tried to make the changes minimal :(

The patch you added was bit-bit the same as the patch I did, but I didn't add because it was unneeded (I thought)

Sorry for that, I'll try to figure out why my lintian configuration was wrong.

Happy XMas,

thanks

Gianfranco