libgdx - A cross-platform mobile and HTML 5 game development library written in Java

Hi all,
I had seen either an email post or on IRC somewhere about somebody
who's free and wants to contribute to the debian-devel-games team by
packaging something.

Here's a library that would be nice to have (libgdx). I had already
filed a RFP for it sometime back, have a look at #686673

Here's a list of games which use libgdx :-

http://www.badlogicgames.com/wordpress/?p=2009
http://www.badlogicgames.com/wordpress/?p=1949

as well as :-

https://code.google.com/p/libgdx-users/wiki/GamesList

Hopefully we see libgdx being uploaded to the debian archive soonish.
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल
http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com
065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17