Re: New Member Recruitment ./. ignoring membership requests

2013/9/13 Dominik George <nik@naturalnet.de>
Hi Games team,

after reading the mailing about promotion and recruiting new members, I
decided to ask for feedback for my request to join the team.

I have sent a detailed submissions as a membership request using Alioth
more than a week ago and, unfortunately, have not received anything,
neither a rejeciton nor an approval and also no comments.

Sorry for the delay, and sorry for not being very responsive lately. I've seen that you have already been approved by some other admin, so it should be okay now.

Greetings and welcome to the Team,
Miry