Fwd: Re: Press release for Debian Games team.

Hi All,
Very favourable reply from Qubodup at freegamer.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Press release for Debian Games team.
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 13:25:33 +0200
From: Iwan Gabovitch <qubodup@gmail.com>
To: Steven Hamilton <oz@scorch.net>
CC: freegamerblog@gmail.com <freegamerblog@gmail.com>

Hello Steven,

thank you for approaching us!

Is there a way to find out what the latest 10 new games that were packaged
for debian are and what the latest 10 updates of games in debian are?

Are there any stories to share? For example a person that never packaged
software before and got started doing it by packaging games for debian? Or
perhaps somebody could walk us through the exact steps of how to package a
specific game that already is in debian?

Basically something that might interest and be comprehensible to a
non-packager.

I would like to do a text or (better) audio or (better) video interview (if
any interested packager happens to be in Berlin, Germany).

Should I ask this on the mailing list?

Cheers,
Iwan
Freegamer collaborative blog author