Re: Action: New Member Recruitment

On 12/09/13 21:34, Miriam Ruiz wrote:
2013/9/12 Paul Wise<pabs@debian.org>

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 12:57 PM, Steven Hamilton wrote:

Thanks Paul. I updated the links page last week. Will start sending out
tomorrow.

One more thing I changed - a while ago the Debian and Ubuntu games
teams merged and we began calling ourselves the Debian/Ubuntu games
team. Also it is probably a good idea to include Ubuntu in the title
of any promotion since more people will know that than Debian.

Goodo. Press release now submitted to the majority of useful sites (and reddit) on the links page. That was quite an unpleasant experience some of those sites are a javascript and privacy tragedy. I completely failed with OMGUbuntu. Couldn't even get it to render properly once I enabled everything. Oh well. Let's see how we go.