Re: Architecture of package in FTP "new" queue

Hi,

I'm not sure if you're subscribed to the list, hence cc-ing you.

On Sat, Aug 10, 2013 at 10:51 PM, Anton Balashov <sicness@darklogic.ru> wrote:
> Hello.
> My package (curseofwar) is still in FTP "new" queue (it's ok AFAIK) and has
> Architecture:source i386
> I'm worring about having only i386. Some packages have only amd64 :)
> What does it mean and is it ok? Will I have amd64 builds later?
>
> [1] http://ftp-master.debian.org/new/curseofwar_1.1.8-3.html

That means that your sponsor built your package in an i386 environment
prior to uploading it. Once the package is accepted into Debian, it'll
be automatically built for all architectures that Debian supports by
Debian's buildd network. You can read more about the buildds here [1].

Regards,
Vincent

[1] http://www.debian.org/devel/buildd/