Re: GemRB: unharcoded

On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 4:05 AM, Vincent Prat wrote:

> is there still someone working on packaging GemRB?
> I recently tested the package available on mentors [1] and it appeared that

Beren is not in pkg-games so he is probably not reading this list. You
might want to bounce/resend your message to him.

There is also some packaging of GemRB in SVN, it lists Luboš Novák as
the main person interested in it and it closes #477376 in the
changelog. #668505 is the RFS bug, looks like lots of people have been
trying to package gemrb for years and years and getting no-where with
RFSes.

svn://anonscm.debian.org/pkg-games/packages/trunk/gemrb

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise