Re: new game package sponsor

  Hello,

On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 7:25 PM, Alfonso Sabato Siciliano
<alfix86@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Ok,thanks for answers, I will remove "beret" by
>> > http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-games/beret.git
>> > soon as possible.
>>
>> Why would you do that? Sponsors are going to want to look at and
>> possibly commit to the git repo.
>
> Because I am not a DM and I have created and uploaded a new git on
> the debian game repository.

  Hey, there seems to be a misunderstanding on vocabulary here ;-).

  By upload, we always refer to "upload to the debian archive" (ie the
official debian distribution). Sending new material to git.debian.org
is the way to go if you want to cooperate with any team -- it is
therefore encouraged !

  You need a sponsor if you want to upload to the debian archive, but
not to git.debian.org.

  So please do go on !

  Cheers,

      Vincent