Re: Very nice open source game (AstroMenace)

On Tue, 18 Dec 2012 10:28:36 Boris Pek wrote:

> I pushed few commits to this repo. Package in FTBFS now, but this could be
> easy fixed. Package of course is not ready yet and it requires more time
> than I have now. Hope I will find enough free time soon. Any help is
> welcome.

Thanks Boris. It'll be nice if you'll take care of this package.

I had a quick look at your changes -- we're on the right track. :)

Just few comments:

  * Could you please leave more meaningful commit messages?
    Ideally it will be best if you describe what does the change do and *why*.

  * get-orig-source if currently broken.
	You have to invoke "uscan" with
	"--noconf" or on some systems "uscan --dehs" will fail with error
	"uscan: Can't use --verbose if you're using --dehs!" etc.
	Also you've changed it in a way that it no longer work unless called from
	package directory. My get-orig-source was functional in that regards.

Otherwise I like your changes. :)

Perhaps you might want to add yourself to debian/copyright as well.

Cheers,
Dmitry.