Re: Games Team's opinion on "Team uploads"

On 02-11-12 18:15, Bart Martens wrote:
>> If you intend on maintaining the package (rather than it being an
>> one-time upload to fix a RC bug, for example), putting your name in
>> Uploaders would be a good idea.
>
> Can a few team members confirm that this reflects the team's policy ?
>
> The context of Juhani Numminen's question is RFS bug 691577.  It would be nice
> to have the team's policy on team uploads documented on a webpage that can
> easily found by sponsors.

I don't speak for the team, but when I was uploading some packages
during a BSP recently, I would have made them NMUs, but being a team
member I named them Team upload instead. Since I do not intend to take
care of the package in general (other than fixing what I broke), I did
not add myself to uploaders (similar to what I would have done for an NMU).

Thanks,
Bas