Re: Could somebody please give me access as DM for "ogre" and "ogre-1.8"?

2012/10/11 Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo <manuel.montezelo@gmail.com>:
> Hello,
>
> I need permissions to upload from now on the packages from this team
> that I maintain since several years ago (ogre and ogre-1.8), according
> to:
>
>  http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2012/09/msg00008.html
>
> My fingerprint:
>   http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2012/05/msg00010.html
>
> I think that the file that you would have to upload for me is (setting
> the appropriate field in Uploader):

> Archive: ftp.debian.org
> Uploader: A Developer <adeveloper@example.com> (optional)
>
> Action: dm
> Fingerprint: 2A8E80505C486298430DD0937F7606A445DCA80E
> Allow: ogre ogre-1.8

If you updated your fingerprint there, you might also want to correct
the Uploader filed with your data and remove the '(optional)' at the
end.

That would make things easier for a DD, but that might depend also on
the question if you have signatures from people in the Debian web of
trust (i.e. do you have signatures on your key from DDs?)

Note I am not a DD or a DM, so I can't help with your issue.