bullet physics stuck ?

Hi all,
First of all please CC me if anybody answers me. I was looking at lips
of suna dependencies and the only dependancy for lips of suna which is
not there in Debian is libbullet-dev or bullet physics. I vaguely
remembered the discussion which had happened on bullet about a year or
more than and decided to see if any progress had been made.

Apparently Thanatermesis made a package for the same on 1st August
2012 http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=476284#58 which
he has attached to the message as well. I saw no response on either
the debian-games-team which I am addressing to above nor any
conversation about the same in alioth pkg-games-devel mailing list.

Looking forward to using this.
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल
http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com
065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17