Re: Re:Suitable games

* shirish शिरीष <shirishag75@gmail.com> [121004 09:07]:
> Well I can file RFP's for few of these if somebody is willing to
> package them or am interested to take them on.
>
> I'm about to check out lips of suna. If I like it would probably an
> RFP within a day or two, will take time though.
>
> I am more of an RPG,simulation and strategy gamer though.
>
> I do remember vaguely that there is a tag that can be used while
> filing the RFP so that the debian-devel-games team notices it without
> having to crawl through wnpp.debian.net but for the life of me can't
> remember it atm.

Hello,

Filing RFP is already helpful, thank you ! The "tag" you are
looking for is X-Debbugs-CC, documented in [1].

Of course, if you want to package one of these games, feel free to
read the relevant documentation [2][3][4] and ask for advice on the
list. Oh, and if you're actively working on a package, retitle the RFP
bug to ITP to avoid that somebody else works on the package without
you knowing !

Have a nice day !

[1]: http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting
[2]: http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/