Re: Suitable games

On 2 October 2012 16:18, Guest One <theguestone@gmail.com> wrote:

> - FreeOrion

> galactic conquest (4X) computer game being designed and built by the
> FreeOrion project. FreeOrion is inspired by the tradition of the Master of
> Orion games, but is not a clone or remake of that series or any other game.
> Website: http://www.freeorion.org
> Source Code License: GPLv2
> Media Content License: CC-BY-SA 3.0

 FYI I've built packages suitable for my own use (want to install
stuff to system directories only via debs so once it's time to remove
it, it's properly taken care of instead of me to manually forgetting
to remove some obscure file). I don't have time to make these packages
of official package quality - they are "works for me" and that's it,
but I can make them (source packages) available if someone wants them.

 - ML