Re: Review of gm-assistant (Game Master Assistant for role-playing games)

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 1:03 AM, Vincent Prat wrote:

> I got no feedback for the last version of the gm-assistant package. I hope
> it's because it's ok.

I haven't had time/motivation to look at the latest version yet, sorry
about that.

> What am I supposed to do in order to have it uploaded into the official
> archive ?

Wait until some member of Debian uploads it.

I'd also suggest adding it to the games team sponsor queue:

https://wiki.debian.org/Games/Sponsors/Queue

More ideas for finding sponsors here:

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMentorsFaq
--