Re: RFA: irrlicht, supertuxkart, supertux

On Sun, Apr 8, 2012 at 5:34 AM, Christoph Egger <christoph@debian.org> wrote:
> Hi all!
>
>  I apparently don't have the time any more to really take care of the
> supertuxkart (and the related irrlicht) package any more. I"m glad to
> see that supertux is now taken care of and I would be glad if there are
> also people here taking over supertuxkart. supertuxkart should nowadays
> no longer need stripping/replacement of non-free content and upstream is
> really helpfull. For irrlicht, please keep an eye on ABI compatibility
> issues.

I'd be glad to take care of supertuxkart as well (either by myself or
with the help of others in the games team).

I'm not that familiar with library packaging/maintenance, so I'd
prefer if irrlicht was maintained by somebody else with more
experience, although I'd be willing to be a co-maintainer.

Vincent