Game Master assistant : looking for a sponsor

Dear Games Packaging Team members,

I recently created a Debian package for a program (called GM-Assistant) I am developing with a friend. I uploaded it onto mentors.debian.net (http://mentors.debian.net/package/gm-assistant) and I am currently looking for a sponsor for it.

This program is an assistant for the Game Master during role-playing games. For more information, you can look at http://vivicoder.github.com/GM-Assistant or ask me questions. It is not actually a game, but it is a tool to help people to have fun, and this packaging team seems to be the one which matches the best with it.

I would like to know if I could join your team, in order to have my package uploaded and to help other members as much as possible.

Best regards,
    Vincent Prat