Re: [Q] Fixing up dependency of fonts in kanatest package.

Hi,

I would like to just report for my current status of this,

 1. I fixed some trivial bugs reported as  #634350 and #512627 in BTS,
     and also the upstreams accepted for my patch.
   (See.
https://mail.gna.org/public/kanatest-friends/2012-03/msg00004.html )

 2. I'm trying to fix for #634350,#512627 and #642941.

Regards,
----
 Takahide Nojima <nozzy123nozzy@gmail.com>

2012-02-06 (月) の 23:45 +0900 に Takahide Nojima さんは書きました: