Re: Hello everybody, a new in the list :)

Hi,

unless you have questions about packaging your software for Debian, this
is not the best place to ask.

I would go to a place where you reach a lot of users that are interested
in games, for example http://www.ubuntuforums.org or
http://www.ubuntu-es.org/. The people at http://boards.openpandora.org/
are always happy to test new software that works on the Pandora.

Best regards,
Tobias