Re: Very nice open source game

Hi,

> Already on the list of suggested games:
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Suggested#AstroMenace
>
> We just need someone willing to work on it, starting with fixing the
> upstream license situation for the data.

I have just reopened RFP because project is still alive and there are interested
users. Unfortunately, personally I don't have enough free time to package it
right now. Hope someone will find time for this really nice game.

Upstream is open for dialogs. (We communicated on Russian forum.)
So I believe issue with licenses is easy to solve.

Best wishes,
Boris

PS: this user is not subscribed to this mailing list, so he should be added
in Cc directly.