Re: Resigning officially from the Debian Games Team

On Thu, Oct 04, 2012 at 10:22:38PM +0300, Eddy Petrișor wrote:
> I would like to announce my official resignation from the Debian Games Team.
> My reasons are mostly loss of motivation and lack of time. I haven't
> been active in the team in over 3 years , and I haven't been involved
> in Debian for that time, too.
> It's been fun while it's lasted.

I very much enjoyed working with you - and meeting you at Debconf 7 - where
you gave me some invaluable assistance with svn-buildpackage, if I remember
rightly!

> Some of you might know, I have administrative rights on the commits
> list (which now should be configured correctly to allow all legitimate
> mails) and the pkg-games-devel list, too.
>
> I would like to pass that responsibility to somebody I else,
> preferably to someone I know personally (I am thinking mostly about
> Jon, since I see he one of the few people I know who are still
> active).

I'm happy to take on these responsibilities.

> I have removed myself from the Uploaders field of the ramaining
> packages in which I was still present: warmux, megaglest and
> megagles-data.

I'll make sure that these commits get uploaded at some point.

Good luck with your future endeavours!