Re: Suitable games

On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 9:18 PM, Guest One wrote:

> I have some game that you can add to http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Suggested

It is a wiki, please feel free to register an account and edit the
page yourself.

> - Vega Strike

This used to be in Debian, but it has too much data to fit in the
archive now, so we are waiting for data.debian.org to be created, or
for someone to work with upstream to split the content up.

> - Speed Dreams

Already on the list.

> Let me know what do you think about these games and if they are suitable for Debian.

I think we could use your help in evaluating and packaging them.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise