initial hexen2 support in game-data-packager

I've just pushed/updated two branches relating to hexen2 support. first, jmtd/hexen2:
<http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-games/game-data-packager.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/jmtd/hexen2>

This is based on top of branch jmtd/testsuite:
<http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-games/game-data-packager.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/jmtd/testsuite>
which I think is ready for merge. It touches all of the doom, quake and quake3
methods as well, but I believe I've tested those cases and they still work.

I shall merge and push an experimental package this evening. (I may also clean up
some of the older, merged branches whilst I'm at it.)