hexen2 and the location of game data

Hi Gustavo,

Something to think about for the uhexen2 package.

If I run glhexen2 from within my game data directory, it works fine - I
anticipate game-data-packager putting the commercial data at
/usr/share/games/hexen2, but for that to work the user would have to

  cd /usr/share/games/hexen2
  glhexen2

(or similar) every time.  It would be nicer if the game binaries looked
in the "right" place.

How to achieve this?

 • wrap all the binaries with a small shell script (messy)
 • patch the binaries to look in that path (preferred, but a deviation
   from upstream. perhaps they'd accept the patch?)

In the latter case, perhaps we can pre-configure the game_basedir option
for the hexen2 launcher?