Re: RFS: cows-and-bulls - Words-based cows and bulls guessing game

Am 2012-07-26 20:20, schrieb Guruprasad:
Hi,

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 11:35 AM, Guruprasad <lgp171188@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "cows-and-bulls". It is a
word guessing game based on the "cows and bulls" game also known by
its commercial implementation "Mastermind". While there are number and
colors based implementations in the debian archive already, there is
no word-based implementation. This package serves to satisfy such a
thing.

I know this is not a great time for new packages since we are now in
freeze for wheezy. But I'd love to have some feedback. :)

Hello Guruprasad
I had a look at you package and I have you hard coded
#define DICT_FILE_NAME "/usr/share/dict/words" in cows_and_bulls.h,
shouldn't that need a depency to the package providing that file ?

It is great to see your effort to get your package integrated in Debian, but as you said we are are busy stabilizing squeeze, and we already have a gtk cows and bulls game in the archive (4digits)

Greets

Manu