RFA: irrlicht, supertuxkart, supertux

Hi all!

  I apparently don't have the time any more to really take care of the
supertuxkart (and the related irrlicht) package any more. I"m glad to
see that supertux is now taken care of and I would be glad if there are
also people here taking over supertuxkart. supertuxkart should nowadays
no longer need stripping/replacement of non-free content and upstream is
really helpfull. For irrlicht, please keep an eye on ABI compatibility
issues.

Regards

    Christoph

--
9FED 5C6C E206 B70A 5857  70CA 9655 22B9 D49A E731
Debian Developer | Lisp Hacker | CaCert Assurer