Re: Please advise if fheroes2 is suitable for non-free?

Thanks Bas,

Indeed game files are not distributable at all.

I'm just wondering to what extent we can tolerate DFSG incompatible licenses
in non-free, like non-commercial license of fheroes2.

Splitting AI to separate package is not feasible for this game and building
without AI, although technically possible, makes the game nearly worthless.

I'm glad to know it may be suitable for non-free as it is.

Cheers,
Dmitry.