Re: Hello everybody, a new in the list :)

Le 04/03/2012 11:54, Altair Linux a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I'm from Spain, I can read in english BUT write in english is hard ^^
>
> I'm Debian user, I suscribe to this list because I think in this place
> can I find people using C/C++ and SDL. ¿Are this right?.
>
> Thanks

Hello !
We talk in this list abour game software packaging in Debian and
anything games-* related.
It does happen that some of this software uses C/C++ and SDL for
instance mame/mess I am co maintaining.

So if you want to have a look as how a big C/C++ SDL app is packaged in
Debian and want to help, just follow the steps at
http://wiki.debian.org/MameDevel and feel free to review our patches !

Manu