Re: RFP: desurium -- Desura is a gaming client that allows a user to one click download and install games and game modification.

Hi,

I just had a look at the upstream source and I think getting Desurium into Debian isn't that trivial.

The problem is that Desurium is built with a lot of third party applications and libraries
in tree. It includes boost, wxWidgets, curl among others and expects them to reside
in src/third_party in the source tree in order to build properly.

However, since most of these packages are already part of Debian, the build script
of Desurium will have to be patched in order to use the existing versions in Debian.
It is not desirable to have redundant packages in Debian.

Adrian