suggest to move frozen-bubble to debian-perl team

Hello joss

frozen-bubble 2.212 available on CPAN [1] use Alien::* stuff
which is a bit scary. packaging Alien::SDL was not fun.

As far as I know, all its dependencies are available in Debian.
Although libalien-sdl-perl may be missing some runtime dependencies.

Otherwise, I'd suggest debian-perl team to adopt this package as some
synchronisation may be required between frozen-bubble and sdl perl stuff.

On my side, I can put frozen-bubble package back into shape on behalf of debian-perl
team, but I won't have time to triage all the bugs left against frozen-bubble.

All the best

Dominique

[1] http://www.perl.org/CPAN/authors/id/K/KT/KTHAKORE/Games-FrozenBubble-2.212.tar.gz

--