Re: RFS: cavez of phear (console game)

On 18 January 2012 19:00, Jakub Wilk <jwilk@debian.org> wrote:
* Håkon Nessjøen <haakon.nessjoen@gmail.com>, 2012-01-18, 12:37:
Did you upload the updated package to mentors?

I did now.

Just out of curiosity, is there a reason that "GPL-2+" and "GPL-3+" paragraphs are formatted differently in d/copyright?
How differently? I just found texts to the corresponding licenses.

What drew my attention is that one of them uses "" quotes, and the other one `' quotes. There are more minor differences, though. But never mind.

Fixed the quoting. I had problems finding templates for the short copyright notice in d/copyright with the debian file information etc. So I just took the only one I found for GPL3+.

--
Håkon