Re: Suggestion: *Debian brochures [Was: 1 year release good enough]

On 5 January 2012 18:33, Yaroslav Halchenko <yoh@debian.org> wrote:
> one of the possible ways for the project to efficiently utilize its
> "booth space" at the conferences is to prepare informative (and
> hopefully catchy) fliers which would highlight different aspects of
> Debian project, showing its versatility and spread.
(...)

I fully agree. You might not be aware of it, but this is described in
the "Events" page at http://www.debian.org/events/material#flyers.
Please note also that there is a debian-lfyers project at Alioth:
http://debian-flyers.alioth.debian.org/

> E.g. for our (Neuro)Debian booths at neuroscience conferences we
> prepared a tri-fold with information about Debian on one side and about
> NeuroDebian on another:
(...)

It would be great if you could integrate this into the debian-flyers
project so that people looking for flyers will find yours there too.

Best regards

Javier