ITP: snes9x-gtk

Hi!

I want to ITP the snes9x-gtk package. Which is a GTK+ fronted of the
popular snes9x emulator.

The original code is available at http://code.google.com/p/snes9x-gtk

I almost have a working package but I have two questions right now:

1. Should I open a ITP in the BTS?
2. I have a lintian error:
   E: package-section-games-but-contains-no-game
   The problem is, the packages works with autoconf and compiles with
a ./configure, make and make install. Should I patch the Makefile.am to
install the executable in /usr/games? Currently install on /usr/bin

Also, the package is non-free because doesn't allow commercial use.
--
Atte. Félix Arreola Rodríguez,
Firmado con GPG, llave 1E249EE4